Rights Tracker Vision
Business: Global TV Distributor
- Our Client produces and distributes broadcast content to over 1,000 licensees from over 200 countries. The company group comprises nearly thirty companies and has a growing catalogue of over 11,000 hours distributed worldwide.
- Their requirement was to implement a highly customisable system that provided a full solution to the rights management of their content, future proofing their process for growth. The client needed their rights system to integrate fully with their other systems including their digital asset management system, screening platform and finance system.
- Rights Tracker License has seamlessly unified all systems for the client acting as the heart of their content management and sales processes.
- Due to the highly flexible structure of Rights Tracker, the client has been able to develop the system in line with company growth and change minimising disruption to the business
- Rights management has become streamlined and efficient.
Rights Tracker Market
Business: Global TV and Movie Marketing Platform
- Our client is an online screening platform that showcases TV and Movie content from around the world. The portal provides a cost-effective marketing tool where sellers can showcase their entire catalogues to a broad range of global buyers, from all markets.
- The client required an easy-to-use front-end website interface to provide highly sophisticated metadata searching, content screening, and buyer-distributor interaction in order to achieve their online marketplace. In addition, the site needed to hook into a back-end management system to fully control the portal’s functionality.
- Rights Tracker built the website portal in order to achieve the core requirements of deep-level content searches, screenings, usage analytics, and industry news for their clients.
- By integrating the portal with Rights Tracker Market, our client was able easily and efficiently to control the video and metadata content on the system, together with user approvals, permissions and alerts.
Request A Demo
Get in touch
Contact us now, and you can be up and running in 1 week
100 Wilshire Blvd.
Suite 700, Santa Monica,
+ 1 888-670-0529
19 Eastbourne Terrace,
+ 44 (0)20 7118 1323
1 Rue Alfred de Vigny,
29 Queens Avenue,